Mwongozo wa kufundishia Kutafakari
A lot of people desire to learn how to meditate. They want a step-by-step guide on how to meditate. There are a lot of available walkthroughs to meditation. You’ll find in this article tips and guides that will help you get past the first obstacles of deep guided meditation.
- Read a book about meditation. There are a couple of good books available out there that details everything you need to know about meditation. It will help you know what the right things to do are, and also clear out misconceptions about meditation. Ebooks are also available over the Internet.
- Dedicate yourself for the long term. Meditation is not a short-term activity. For you to achieve the maximum of the benefits of meditation, make sure you do it on a daily basis.
- Keep away from distractions. It is very important, especially for newbies, that you ensure a peaceful environment.
- Use a candle. The fire tip of the candle can be used as a point of focus that enables you to reinforce your attention with something visual. This technique can be really powerful.
- Stress is a hindrance. Regardless of what happens during your meditation exercise, don’t stress about it. This includes being nervous before meditating as well as upset afterwards. Meditation is what it is, and simply do the best you are able to at the time
- Turn it into a formal practice. Commit yourself to the practice.
- Practice early in the morning. It is less noisy, and your mind is much clearer in the morning making it a perfect time to meditate.
- Stretch first before you start. Just like any other exercise, meditation requires your body to be relaxed and more comfortable. Stretching allows tendons to loosen and pump more blood to most of the part of your body.
- Learn how to breathe. Breathing deep slows down your heart rate, calms your muscles, focuses your mind and is a perfect way to start practice.
- Meditate with Intent. Be involved with what you are doing. Meditation is an active activity. It requires your attention.
Kujua zaidi juu ya kutafakari na faida zake ajabu, au kama unataka kujifunza jinsi ya kutafakari – unaweza kutembelea www.meditate.com.au
Kwa msaada zaidi kuangalia nje Hifadhi Unexplainable